My Labels

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes

I know people usaully eat 9 inch cheesecakes them selves and I know what it's like I do it all the time but when my Mom told me this recipe I tryed it and it was very good. I ask my mom all the time "When are we going to make this?" she never knows she just says when I have time. thats what all parents say all the time and it never happens until you are old enough to do it yourself. Now go home and eat all of these little cheesecakes and don't give them to your kids ( they don't need any : D).

24 Nilla Waffer cookies

4 Eggs

16 oz. Cream Cheese; softened

1 1/2 C. Sugar

2 tbsp. Fresh Key Lime juice

2 tsp. Lime zest

green food coloring- optional
---------------------------------
Place cupcake liners into pan, lightly spray. Then
 place one Nilla waffer in the bottom of each liner.

Cream together cream cheese , sugar. Stir in the
eggs blending until smooth. Then add the zest and
juice. If wanting a green tint, add 1 drop green food
coloring.

Pour into each liner filling 3/4 of the way full.
Bake @ 350 to 20 minutes.

No comments: