My Labels

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Count Down To Disneyland ( Day 2)

My family and I are going to Disneyland for a Vacation. I can't wait I LOVE Disneyland it's the happiest place on Earth. And I thought it would be fun to have a Count Down.
We are going in August and September.

124 More Days.!

'Mickey'
(Day 1) Today I am trying to make a list of what rides to go on First and I've got to say it is NOT  easy, but it's fun. I am also trying to work on who I should see first like (Mickey Mouse). My favorite character is probably either Mickey Mouse and Goofy and Defiantly Minnie Mouse. My favorite ride is all of them but if I had to choose between three they would be- Splash Mountain, Magic Mountain, and Thunder Rail Road Mountain. Whats yours? Oh, have you ever heard of Hidden Mickeys? Well when I went last year my dad Got a book of them. All they are is Classic Hidden Mickey Heads hidden every where around Disneyland and California Adventure they is some in Walt Disney in Florida so Go and look around. Go to this website and you can find a whole bunch of Hidden Mickeys. http://www.hiddenmickeysguide.com/catalog.php

And if you are going to Disneyland or Walt Disney Go and check it out oh and don't forget to HAVE FUN!

1 comment: