My Labels

Thursday, April 14, 2011

What to make for Picky Kids (Crunchy Chicken Fingers)

Crunchy Chicken Fingers are good for Kids unless they are Vegetarian then I will put a recipe for that, but kids love Crunchy Chicken Fingers I myself love Chicken Fingers excpecially when they are Crunchy. In our home town we have a Grocery Store and they make Chicken Fingers but they make there's Crunchy. So I hope your kids will love this.

Ingredients

  • 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
  • 2 eggs, beaten
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 (12 ounce) package tortilla chips, crushed

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
  2. Mix egg beat and milk in a shallow dish or bowl; place crushed chips in a separate shallow dish or bowl. Dip chicken first in egg mixture, then in crushed chips to coat. Place coated chicken on an ungreased cookie sheet.
  3. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes; turn sides and bake for another 10 minutes.
I got this on all recipes.com so if you would like to see go on http://allrecipes.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Look's good Jess! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking up to:"Made it on Monday"