My Labels

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!

*Happy Mather's Mom! (Lark)
     Mother's Day is when the Mom's are at home and take a nap and read or just relax and they also get presents but that's not what Mother's Day is all about Mother's Day is when you tell your Mother's that you appreciate them for all the work they do for us, such as feeding us giving us birth and being there and I mean every where but they look after us they take care of us so we celebrate them on this fine day!

     I got my Mom a Fleur De Leas that's her favorite accessory  and an awesome card. After church we went to a friend of my Mom's and had a dinner because there son came home from his Mission so we also celebrated that, too,.

     It was a pretty awesome Mother's Day I hope... But I had fun and I hope all of the Mother's out there had a wonderful Mother's Day!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you my sweet Angel Baby!

I Love you too!

xoxo, Mom

The Better Baker said...

Thank you Jessica for such a sweet post...and you're not even my sweet angel baby. =)

Jessica said...

Your welocome!!


~Jessica~